Logo
nepewe_kt_na_pedi_fj
Luren Márquez's road to Miss Universe 2026 just took a dramatic turn. Only hours after the Miss Peru Organization stripped Márquez of her Miss Peru 2026 ***** le and appeared ready to select another woman to represent the country, the 27-year-old beauty queen received a second chance. She has her ***** le back and is once again preparing to represent Peru at Miss Universe 2026 in Puerto Rico.
The reversal came after Márquez publicly apologized to the Miss Peru Organization and its director, Jessica Newton, while acknowledging that she had made mistakes. "Today I want to speak from a place of responsibility. I made mistakes and I accept the consequences of my decisions," Márquez said in Spanish in a video shared on social media.
Miss Peru 2026 Luren Márquez is back after losing her crown. (@ LurenMarquez)
Now, instead of searching for a replacement, Peru is moving forward with the same queen it crowned four months ago.
The controversy began on August 13, when the Miss Peru Organization announced that Márquez would no longer hold the Miss Peru 2026 ***** le. The organization also said her participation in Miss Universe 2026 had been canceled and indicated that information about a new representative would be announced later. However, it did not publicly explain what led to Márquez's removal.

#miss
5 days ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nepewe_kt_na_pedi_fj , click on at the bottom under it